Translate

sábado, 21 de septiembre de 2013

STRIPES ON TOP


I'm in love with stripes and recently with black color, during a rainy, but warm day I wore this outfit.
Are you doing something special this weekend?

Estoy enamorada de las rayas, y últimamente del color negro; durante un día lluvioso pero caluroso me vestí con este look.
Harán algo especial este fin de semana?

Thank for being here!!
Gracias por estar por acá!!






black tshirt / H&M
stripped vest / second hand store
skirt & booties / Bershka
necklace/ Shasa
bracelets / TodoModa, Shana

photos by Aranza Paulín

Today I have a guest in the blog: my little cousin who took the photos.
Hoy tengo invitada en el blog: mi prima que tomó las fotos en este día.



what I liked about her outfit was the t-shirt from Shana.
Lo que me gustó de su look fue la t-shirt que es de Shana.

xoxo
Paola


3 comentarios:

  1. lindos looks :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me encanta la falda... yo tengo una muy parecida ^^ jaja
    besos-

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lets follow each other :)

    http://jadorefashionlove.blogspot.ro/2013/10/the-look-of-love.html

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por tus comentarios,son muy importantes!!!
Buen día :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...